If it’s soft, shiny and manageable hair you’re looking for, the Brazilian Keratin Treatment Chelsea area could be just what you’ve been waiting for.
There’s also a fantastic 10% off for all first time clients to Colour My Life LONDON!
There are so many benefits to a Brazilian blowdry.
- Smoothes and straightens your hair
- Makes your hair shiny and silky
- Saves you heaps of time in styling your hair
- Rebuilds and repairs damaged and weakened hair
- Locks in your hair colour and makes it look more natural
- Your hair will feel soft and nourished for up to 14 weeks thanks to the replenishing keratin particles that penetrate deep into each hair cuticle to condition every single strand.
To make sure your hair stays beautifully smooth and manageable for longer, we recommend you use Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream, a lightweight, moisturizing formula that creates soft styles for a natural feel. It conditions, hydrates and fights frizz, especially for coarse and dry hair.
It adds definition with a soft hold and is essential for creating blow-dried styles. It is also great for taming fly-aways and refreshing day-old styles.
Read on for some frequently asked questions at our salon when clients consider a Brazilian blowdry.
If you can’t find the answer here, please get in touch with Joe and his team at Colour My Life LONDON and they will be more than happy to talk you through your queries.
1. Is the Brazilian straightening treatment suitable for all hair types?
Yes it is however, it’s especially effective for rejuvenating damaged, coarse and chemically treated hair.
2. Can I have a Brazilian blowdry if I’ve already had chemical treatments and straightening treatments?
Yes this is absolutely fine, but we recommend you have a full free hair consultation with your hairstylist before a treatment.
3. How long will my Brazilian blowdry last?
The results depend on the condition of your hair before treatment but on average the Brazilian Blowdry lasts between 12 and 16 weeks.
4. How long does a Brazilian blowdry take?
Usually around 90 minutes for short hair and 150 minutes for long hair.
5. I would also like to have a haircut and finish, should this be done before or after my Brazilian blowdry?
We recommend after so that we can cut off any split ends.
6. Should I colour my hair before or after?
Ideally the Brazilian blowdry treatment should be applied a day or so after colouring your hair to lock the colour in. Otherwise we recommend you wait at least two weeks following the treatment before colouring your hair.
7. Supposing the treatment doesn’t seem to work?
We’ll do our level best to rectify within four days of the treatment in case your hair goes back to its original state. This is really unlikely, but just come back to the salon and we’ll review the treatment and see what we can do to help.
8. Is there anything I should avoid doing immediately after my treatment?
For the four days following your Brazilian Blowdry you should avoide wetting your hair in the swimming pool, sea or shower and also applying any hair care or styling products.
We also recommend Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner feature gentle, moisturizing formulas that infuse dehydrated hair with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E, red algae and other replenishing nutrients. Hair looks and feels healthier, with increased manageability and shine. Gentle enough for daily use, the sulfate, phosphate and paraben-free formulas provide optimal hydration for both normal and color-treated hair.
To book an appointment for a free hair consultation for your Brazilian Keratin Treatment Chelsea area with Colour My Life LONDON please call 020 7924 6823/020 7228 2224 or to book online please CLICK HERE. Don’t forget you have a discount for your first visit!